Payment & Shipping Terms:
Why to use
1. Cell phone becomes especially helpful when people get into critical situations. In case of emergency a timely call can save life of somebody.
2. Unfortunately, there are still some places where one can find themselves out of coverage. Usually those places are either too far from the cell phone base station or located inside underground constructions, for example:
1) Parking lots, tunnels
2) Big stores, office buildings
3) Cars, boats etc.
4) House in remote areas etc
1. High-gain linear power amplifier
2. ALC and AGC function technology
3. Ultra-low noise receive amplifier
4. There is no interference to the base station, right after the opening of the original system and the base station without the need to adjust parameters
5. Stable and reliable electromagnetic compatibility design.
6. The base station dose not cause an increase in background noise, but will not lead to a decline in the quality of the base station communications
7. With full-duplex communication mode.
8. Dispel the heat effective reasonable, the structure is pretty, the volume is suitable
How to work
1. The outside antenna catches the low signal from the mobile base station and delivers it to the cell phone amplifier through the connection cable (coax).
2. After the signal is accepted by the phone amplifier, the device amplifies it.
3. Then this amplified signal goes through the connection cable (coax) to the inside antenna.
4. And after that, the amplified signal transmits to the cell phone
How to install
1. Step 1: Use your mobile phone to test signal strength outside house or on roof, -70dbm is the basic requirement (full bar).
2. Step 2: Install outdoor antenna in that location and keep adjusting, point it to signal tower station, try to get best signal.
3. Step 3: Run outdoor coaxial cable into building in a convenient location to connect with signal repeater.
4. Step 4: Mount your indoor antenna with signal repeater
5. Step 5: Power up signal repeater device to check the signal inside, moving outdoor antenna until you get satisfied signal
1. Connect outdoor (BTS) port with outdoor antenna, connect indoor ANT(MS) port with indoor antenna, outdoor antenna is mounted at a higher position. Both antennas should be 10 meters far away from each other at least.
2. Indoor and outdoor antenna must be separated by wall
1. If still weak signal receipt after installation, please check if outdoor antenna point to signal tower correctly or elsewhere has stronger signal and confirm signal strength achieve-70DBM.
2. If still have no signal after installation, please check our device power adapter whether connected perfectly? And connectors connect well.
3. If strength is not steady, please check if outdoor and indoor antenna is too close; please ensure outdoor antenna has distance of 10 meters at least, with a barrier and not in a same horizontal line.
4. Packed the outdoor connector by waterproof glue, otherwise wet reduce the signal cover area
Frequency Range GSM 900MHz, Uplink 890-915MHz, Downlink 935-960MHz
Gain Uplink 58-62dB, Downlink 58-62dB
Output Power Uplink 18-22dBm, Downlink 18-22dBm
Ripple in Band < 5dB
Spurious Emission 9KHz~1GHz (<-36dBm), 1GHz~12.75GHz (<-30dBm)
Power Supply AC: 100~240V, 50/ 60Hz; DC: 5V 2A
Power Consumption <5W
RF Connector N-Female N
Installs Way Wall Installation
Environment Conditions IP40
Working Temperature -10C ~ 55C
Working Humidity < 90%
Dimensions & Weight
Size 125m x 110mm x 20mm
Package Contents 1 x 12dB Outdoor Antenna
1 x 3dB Indoor Antenna
1 x 5m RG6-50 OHM Indoor Coaxial Cable
1 x Mounting Accessories Set
1 x AC Power Supply
1 x Manual
One Package Weight 1.80kgs / 3.97lb
Qty per Carton 4
Carton Weight 7.40kgs / 16.31lb
Carton Size 53cm * 42cm * 32cm / 20.87inch * 16.54inch * 12.6inch