1. High-gain linear power amplifier.
2. ALC and AGC function technology.
3. Ultra-low noise receive amplifier.
4. There is no interference to the base station, right after the opening of the original system and the base station without the need to adjust parameters.
5. Stable and reliable electromagnetic compatibility design.
6. The base station dose not cause an increase in background noise, but will not lead to a decline in the quality of the base station communications.
7. With full-duplex communication mode.
8. It explores an effective and reasonable method to dispel the heat.
1. Use your mobile phone to test signal strength outside house or on roof, -70dBm is the basic requirement (full bar).
2. Install outdoor antenna in that location and keep adjusting, point it to signal tower station, try to get best signal.
3. Run outdoor coaxial cable into building in a convenient location to connect with signal repeater.
4. Mount your indoor antenna with signal repeater.
5. Power up signal repeater device to check the signal inside, moving outdoor antenna until you get satisfied signal.
1. Connect outdoor (BTS) port with outdoor antenna. Connect indoor ANT (MS) port with indoor antenna. Outdoor antenna is mounted at a higher position. Both antennas should be 10 meters far away at least from each other.
2. Indoor and outdoor antennas must be separated by wall.
3. If the signal is still weak after installation, please check whether or not the outdoor antenna is pointed to signal tower correctly or elsewhere with stronger signal and confirm that the signal strength achieved -70dBm.
4. If no signal for a long time after installation, please check the device power adapter whether or not connected perfectly and connectors connect well.
5. If strength is not steady, please check if outdoor and indoor antennas are too close. Please ensure outdoor antenna has distance of 10 meters at least, with a barrier and not in a same horizontal line.
6. Packed the outdoor connector by waterproof glue, otherwise wet condition will reduce the signal cover area.
Frequency Range WCDMA 2100MHz, Uplink 1920-1980MHz, Downlink 2110-2170MHz
Gain Uplink 58-62dB, Downlink 58-62dB
Output Power Uplink 18-22dBm, Downlink 18-22dBm
Ripple in Band < 5dB
Spurious Emission 9KHz~1GHz (<-36dBm), 1GHz~12.75GHz (<-30dBm)
Power Supply AC: 100~240V, 50/ 60Hz; DC: 5V 2A
Power Consumption <5W
RF Connector N-Female N
Installs Way Wall Installation
Environment Conditions IP40
Working Temperature -10C ~ 55C
Working Humidity < 90%
Dimensions & Weight
Size 125 x 110 x 20mm
Package Contents 1 x11dB Outdoor Antenna
1 x 3dB Indoor Antenna
1 x 5m RG6-50 OHM Indoor Coaxial Cable
1 x 10m RG6-50 OHM Outdoor Coaxial Cable
1 x AC Power Supply
1 x Manual
One Package Weight 1.80kgs / 3.97lb
Qty per Carton 4
Carton Weight 7.40kgs / 16.31lb
Carton Size 53cm * 42cm * 32cm / 20.87inch * 16.54inch * 12.6inch